Santa Barbara North County Jail – Santa Barbara, California
Rosser is currently designing the Northern Branch Jail, a 376-bed county facility consisting of 312 medium security beds of double cells or dorm configurations, 32 maximum security beds in single or double cells, and 32 special use beds for medical and mental health housing. The facility will house male and female inmates and will include a Correctional Treatment Center.
Since 1995, Rosser has provided planning and design services to Santa Barbara County, California. During this long professional relationship with the County and Sheriff’s Office, staff prepared numerous needs assessments, population projections, site evaluations, and conceptual plans for proposed solutions to overcrowding and expansion of the County’s detention capacity.
University of Louisville North Endzone – Louisville, Kentucky
The new North Endzone Addition is the latest major initiative for Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium. The goals of the new north end zone are to enclose the field to create a dynamic playing environment where fans affect the game. Additionally, closing in the stadium with an open concourse allows access for fans and service from east sideline to west sideline. New VIP space will be created as well as an expansion to the Schnellenberger Complex.
The facility includes:
- new meeting rooms
- double the sized of the existing strenght training area
- expand and renovate the training facility
- new head coaches offices with field views
- expanded and renovated player lounge
- improved office areas and video analysis suite
Dubai Stadium – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rosser International is on a team along with Perkins and Will that is designing this 60,000 seat iconic soccer stadium for the Roads and Transit Authority in the Emirates of Dubai. This FIFA compliant facility features an exceptional exo-structure that will set this stadium apart and, upon completion, will be instantly recognized as unique within the world. The preliminary design, selected through a competition, involves a “floating stadium” concept. Rosser is designing the bowl / seating portion of the stadium and is responsible for developing the solutions that will bring the concept to reality.
Eastern Kentucky University Rec Center – Richmond, Kentucky
Murphy Group Architects and Rosser International are combining efforts to produce a state-of-the-art recreation center for Eastern Kentucky University.
The facility includes:
- 120,000 S.F.
- $32 Million Project Budget
- 10,000 S.F. indoor aquatics center
- 15,000 S.F. fitness center
- 3 basketball courts with 4-lane Jogging Track
- 3 Racquetball Courts
- 1 Multi-Activity Court (“MAC”) for indoor soccer / roller hockey / volleyball / etc.
- 120 FT. / 40 FT. High Indoor Rock Climbing Wall w/ Bouldering Area & Rappel Ledge
- Outdoor Rock Climbing Demo Area at Main Entrance
- Integrated Wellness Center w/ Teaching Kitchen, Wet Classroom & Massage Therapy
- 3 Multi-purpose Group Fitness Rooms
- Outdoor Group Fitness Roof Terrace
- Outdoor Resource Center
- Game Room w/ Rec Lounge
- Campus Transit Stop Arcade fronting Outdoor Courtyard / Rec Area