Georgia International Convention Center – College Park, Georgia
The arena designed in association with TVS Design, includes a 105,000 SF multi-functional arena that will be used for basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, martial arts, floor exhibits, floor banquets, plenary sessions, consumer shows, end stage concerts, center stage concerts, house concerts, “dirt” events (Rodeo, Motocross, monster truck), and ice shows. Plans include seating for 3,500 for basketball and up to 5,000 for other events. A new exhibit hall component may be added to the existing facilities, suggesting positioning the new facility to allow that and coordinate with it when it occurs.
Back-of-house facilities include:
- Locker rooms for the Hawks National Basketball Development League (NBDL) visiting teams
- Official dressing rooms
- Storage areas
- Truck dock and security areas
- Event staging areas and mechanical and electrical spaces
- Administrative offices and Ticket/Box Office spaces
- Plans to televise events will be incorporated, as well as provision for in-facility signal distribution and connection to the existing GICC systems
- Fiber connections between the existing and new facilities will be provided
- Security space within the existing exhibit facility will be attached to the new arena security office
Santa Barbara North County Jail – Santa Barbara, California
Rosser is currently designing the Northern Branch Jail, a 376-bed county facility consisting of 312 medium security beds of double cells or dorm configurations, 32 maximum security beds in single or double cells, and 32 special use beds for medical and mental health housing. The facility will house male and female inmates and will include a Correctional Treatment Center.
Since 1995, Rosser has provided planning and design services to Santa Barbara County, California. During this long professional relationship with the County and Sheriff’s Office, staff prepared numerous needs assessments, population projections, site evaluations, and conceptual plans for proposed solutions to overcrowding and expansion of the County’s detention capacity.
Dubai Stadium – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rosser International is on a team along with Perkins and Will that is designing this 60,000 seat iconic soccer stadium for the Roads and Transit Authority in the Emirates of Dubai. This FIFA compliant facility features an exceptional exo-structure that will set this stadium apart and, upon completion, will be instantly recognized as unique within the world. The preliminary design, selected through a competition, involves a “floating stadium” concept. Rosser is designing the bowl / seating portion of the stadium and is responsible for developing the solutions that will bring the concept to reality.
Eastern Kentucky University Rec Center – Richmond, Kentucky
Murphy Group Architects and Rosser International are combining efforts to produce a state-of-the-art recreation center for Eastern Kentucky University.
The facility includes:
- 120,000 S.F.
- $32 Million Project Budget
- 10,000 S.F. indoor aquatics center
- 15,000 S.F. fitness center
- 3 basketball courts with 4-lane Jogging Track
- 3 Racquetball Courts
- 1 Multi-Activity Court (“MAC”) for indoor soccer / roller hockey / volleyball / etc.
- 120 FT. / 40 FT. High Indoor Rock Climbing Wall w/ Bouldering Area & Rappel Ledge
- Outdoor Rock Climbing Demo Area at Main Entrance
- Integrated Wellness Center w/ Teaching Kitchen, Wet Classroom & Massage Therapy
- 3 Multi-purpose Group Fitness Rooms
- Outdoor Group Fitness Roof Terrace
- Outdoor Resource Center
- Game Room w/ Rec Lounge
- Campus Transit Stop Arcade fronting Outdoor Courtyard / Rec Area